- Do Use correct punctuation for writing tasks: full stops, capital letters, commas, etc.
- Answer the question. If the question asks you to write or speak about sport, write or talk about ‘sport’ NOT ‘science’.
- Keep strictly within the word limit is given for writing tasks.
- Respond quickly and keep speaking during speaking tasks. The microphone will close after 3 seconds of silence and stop recording.
- Don’t Write ENTIRELY in capital letters. Only use capitals when needed: at the beginning of sentences, names, etc.
- Click Next (N) before you have completed the task and are ready to move on.
Free Student Visa Extension
Our Registered Migration Agents will help you in your students visa application for completely free.