The internet has transformed the way information is shared and consumed, but it has also created problems that did not exist before. What are the most serious problems associated with the internet and what solutions can you suggest?
- Why can some people not balance their personal and professional life? How do you think we can balance them?
- Our lifestyle can affect our health. How should health/ medical department respond to this?
- Cultural shock is a new worry leading to less immigration. What are the possible options to eradicate this issue?
- Some people think that the main factors influencing a child’s development these days are things such as television, friends, and music. Others believe that the family remains more important. Discuss both opinions and give your opinion.
- Communication has evolved significantly in the last decade. Discuss pros and cons of development of communication.
- Do you think cashless society is realistic and why? What are the advantages and
- What are the positive and negative aspects of the connection to outside world including mobile phone, email and social networking?
- Some people believe that information technology has made the world a better place than before, whereas others contend that it is has brought more problems than solutions. Which view do you agree with and why?
- Why can some people not balance their personal and professional life? Do you think it is important to balance these two lives?
- Medical Technology helps to live longer. Is that a curse or blessing?
- “Experience is better than book knowledge”. Do you agree or disagree?
- Should governments spend more money on education or healthcare?
- In the 18th century due to industrialization, a lot of people migrated to developed countries. This affected lifestyle and increased problems in developed countries. What is your opinion about this?
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some opposite effects? Agree or disagree?
- Different people are successful in different fields. Some people work long hours to get success, but others feel that we should spend free time for fun than money. Which style closely related to you and explains your opinion?
- Sports and games create disturbance in students’ life because students cannot fully concentrate on their studies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Nowadays, people put too much time at work and they seldom have time for their personal life. Discuss this issue and support your answer with examples.
- Do you believe that industrial revolution was the main factor for problems in a developed nation?
- Some people think spreading advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need more fund, but others think it takes advantage of students by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors.
- Most high-level jobs are done by men. Should governments encourage that a certain percentage of these jobs be reserved for women? What is your opinion?
- What does generosity mean to you?
- What is your view on the idea that it takes failure to achieve success?
- Some people think the purpose of education is to prepare the future workforce and make good members of society. Others think the purpose of education should lead to self fulfilment. What is your opinion?
- Should individual limit the use of the car and use alternative things instead to protect the environment?
- The competitive environment in school or university is good or bad? Discuss and give your own experiences as examples.
- Some people suggest that each family should only have one car and encourage alternative vehicle. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people like repetitive routine, such as eating the same food, do you like this way?
- It is important to preserve the beautiful buildings of the past, even if it will be expensive to do so. To what extent do you agree or disagree with it.
- What is your opinion on deducting marks on student’s work if it is late?
- Whether studying films at school is as important as studying literature?
- Whether design of buildings will have a positive or negative impact on people’s life and work?
- Effective learning requires time, comfort and peace so it is impossible to combine study and employment. Study and employment distract one from another. To what extent do you think the statements are realistic? Support your opinion with examples.
- Which is the best method of obtaining study materials-online, from books or peer discussions?
- Do you think music promote learning?
- Do you think parents have more influence on children or external factors such as the internet or tv have more influence on children?
- Do students need to study more or pass exams?
For more PTE Materials
For more videos on YouTube
For more videos on Facebook
If you want to speak with us
Go to https://fb.com/romanptemelbourne and click on “Send a Message”
If you want to book a trial class
Go to https://fb.com/romanptemelbourne and click on “Book Now”
For all summarise spoken text and retell lecture questions
To check some great illustrations on Pinterest